The term ‘The Mindstrong Project’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered business address is 2015 Silver Bell Rd #100, Eagan, MN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that The Mindstrong Project Coaches and this Site do not provide medical advice and are not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice or a medical examination. The content of this Site may contain general information relating to certain medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for advice provided by a physician or other medical provider. You should not use the information provided on this Site for diagnosing a health problem or disease. Prior to participating in any program, activity, exercise, diet, or use of any product, program, workout, exercise or treatment discussed on this Site, you should seek the advice of your physician and other qualified health-care professionals. You understand that the exercises and programs discussed on this Site can be strenuous and should be scaled or done in moderation. There is an inherent risk in any exercise that, while providing some health benefits, it can also cause unknown health issues. Application or reliance on the techniques, advice, ideas, and suggestions of any person associated with The Mindstrong Project LLC. or this Site are at your sole discretion and risk.
The Mindstrong Project LLC.. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Mindstrong Project LLC.. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By using this website you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing us.
The Mindstrong Project LLC. will not pass on your personal data to any third-parties without first obtaining your consent.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Mindstrong Project LLC. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Mindstrong Project LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Mindstrong Project LLC. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright Notice & Guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of The Mindstrong Project LLC.. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Icons on website are from flaticon.com
Icons made by <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik” title=”Freepik”>Freepik</a> from <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/” title=”Flaticon”> www.flaticon.com</a>